Michael recently joined the commercial law team at Johnston Withers.
Michael assists clients ranging from SME to large corporations in relation to all aspects of Commercial Law. He specialises in:
- commercial leasing (retail, office and industrial);
- land and business sales and acquisitions;
- commercial and business transactions;
- property development including land divisions, residential projects and commercial developments;
- complex conveyancing transactions including boundary realignments, land divisions and easements;
- finance and security transactions including loan agreements and mortgages;
- agricultural and rural leasing; and
- general commercial and property matters.
He is also experienced in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly landlord and tenant disputes.
Michael is a member of the Property Committee at the Law Society of South Australia and is passionate about the ongoing development of the legal profession.
He is currently undertaking a Master of Laws at the University of Adelaide.